Jobs posted on lawjobs.com are distributed on a number of job aggregator and social media sites which significantly increases the reach and exposure of your posting.
- America's Job Exchange (AJE), a pioneer in online job search and recruiting, provides a targeted approach to hiring qualified, middle income professionals. Hundreds of the most respected brands and thousands of small and mid-size businesses use AJE for recruitment advertising, building positive brand and strengthening their OFCCP compliance programs. AJE is a wholly owned subsidiary of NaviSite (NASDAQ: NAVI). For more information, please visit: www.americasjobexchange.com/employer.
- Indeed.com is a search engine for jobs, allowing job seekers to find jobs on thousands of company career sites and job boards.
- Simply Hired is a vertical search engine company based in Silicon Valley, and they are building the largest online database of jobs on the planet. Their goal is to make finding your next job a simple yet effective, enjoyable journey.
- Launched in 2003, TopUSAJobs.com is the first pay-per-click job search engine. Over 4 million job seekers visit our site each month and we reach an additional 30+ million job seekers through our network. Job seekers may search over 1.5 million USA job postings from several job boards, staffing agencies and companies on one site.
- Twitter connects businesses to customers in real-time. Businesses use Twitter to quickly share information with people interested in their products and services, gather real-time market intelligence and feedback, and build relationships with customers, partners and influential people. Twitter offers businesses a chance to reach an engaged audience.
- Millions of people use Facebook everyday to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, share links and videos, and learn more about the people they meet. Facebook's mission is to give people the power to share and make the world more open and connected.
Lawjobs.com relies on the following services providers to deliver the best possible value and user experience for employers, recruiters and candidates.
- Adicio develops interactive classified advertising software solutions for the careers, real estate, and motors markets. Clients can deploy Adicio's software as a turnkey solution or customize Adicio's application to leverage existing brand strategy and support online sales and marketing objectives.
- goInterview's unique easy-to-use video interviewing system makes phone screening a thing of the past -- and leverages your HR and hiring manager's time.
- Legal Week UK
- LegalWeekJobs.com provides you with a wide range of vacancies for assistant solicitors, partners, in-house lawyers, paralegals, legal secretaries and support staff. Whether you are looking for a role in private practice or in-house, LegalWeekJobs.com has the latest vacancies throughout the UK and abroad.
- District Of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
Create a resume on lawjobs.com using your
CLICK above and login to get started!
If you don't have an account, simply create one.